Conns.com / washer-dryer
I purchased a washer & dryer from Conn's in Hurst, TX. I have paid on time and over the amount. I called in October 2018 & I owed $600.00. I called to pay it off in December 2018- the price had went up to $1400.00. They had lied to me on the phone over the amount and when it was due. How could it jumped that high. I also paid two addition payments of $200.00 total before December 2018. They will not work with me and want the full amount of over $1400.00. This is crazy, they have been rude and every time I call in to them, they tell me something different, I refuse to pay them that much, it's over payment.
More Conns.com Complaints & Reviews
- Conns - credit harassment 
- Conns - scam and cheating 
- Conn's Appliances - Dallas, TX - nothing but a problems! 
- Conn&s - harassmnent 
- Conns - tricked me into paying my charged off account 
- Conn's Home Plus - fridge and gas stove
- Conns Home Plus - fail to provide hard copy of contract iaw fair trading act to resolve issue of a product which was damaged
- Conn's Home Plus - living room furniture
- Conn's Home Plus - credit department/ accounts payable
- Conn's Home Plus - repeated phone calls for payment when my account is paid in full and closed 6 months ago.