Conn's / my account

1 United States

I have been making my payments on time since I had credit with Conn's and just recently about a few months ago, I turned my credit cards over to Debthelper and I pay them once a month to pay those bills including Conn's. I've had no problems paying my bills on time because I believe in doing the right thing and also keeping my credit right. Now all of a sudden my credit score has dropped tremendously because of Conn's. And if you check your history with my older account with Conn's, you should that I paid them off before time so that should tell you something there. So this isn't fair and if necessary I will contact my attorney to pursue further.

Thank you.