Connslied about warranty

This company is a rip off they will get you for your money instead of doing business right they lied about most of the things in our contract...See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Lufkin, TXOur warranty program and stuff will never do business with them again i have spoken to accouple lawyers and might follow through with a lawsuit i do not recommend this company to anyone i hate conns...And will do anything to tell people never to buy stuff from conns have already posted somethings about them on facebook got really good results...So hope they go out of business...They do not honor their warranties...So its pointless in getting them with them...

Comments

• He
      Nov 14, 2011

Conn's sucks big time. Their warranties aren't even fit to wipe my shoes on.

Nov 14, 2011

Hey I'm no freaking queer!

Nov 14, 2011

Don't lump me in with those cocksucking ###.

Nov 14, 2011

No she wasn't. Her message explained who is the ### here. wgas and you are ###. i see from your comments you are.

Nov 14, 2011

In your own words you penetrated a man's anus and enjoyed it Mr. my3cents is dead.

Best Best Advice

It is considered bad etiquette to correct someone on that Zeddicus. It is not considered helping. It is an internet nono.

• Co

jpmenefee,

As stated on your FB post, please email us your information to [protected]@conns.com so that we can try to address this issue.

Stephanie

Oct 20, 2016

Purchased washer/dryer on 9/30/16, 10/1/16 evening was delivered, 10/2/16 washed my first "heavy" load it flooded down to my 1st floor ceiling. Called store Sunday, no answer, called back was told they would call the manager to see what I should do. Monday, no reply called back Tuesday was told to call customer service. Called customer service was told they would send me to service I said I need it replaced was told NO, since I bought a warranty they would have to repair it couldn't be exchanged/returned. She proceeded to advise me she'd put an order in for service. Received a call on 10/5/16 stating a repairman would call when he could come out. He called said be out on 10/7/16, I took off work. He said it needs two parts he had to order and stated hed order them now and would take 3-5 days. Then when I call back and ask about the part because I hadn't heard anytjing they tell me the part wasn't ordered until 10/10/16. I advised them I was told by the repairman he would was ordering it then, he sst in his van, I assumed, doing that. He was still setting there as I pulled off to work. After many runarounds with cust. Serv, service dept.., he calls to replace the new parts and shows up 10/17/16. He then advises me that now he needs another part!!! I must say he had been very nixe. At this point it has been 16 days since. I learn that there is a refund/exchange so I go to the store and ask gor this policy. After reading it I ask for an exchange. After an hour the manager stated she'll request the part be expedited or a replacement. I said no, I want it replaced. She stated it should be 24 hours. Then I call and ask the status then placed on hold. She came back said they wouldnt advise her of anything that theyll have to talk to me and gave me a ticket number to go by. I called Cust. Serv. and spoke with Chelsey and explained the whole thing again she says, after being on hold for 10 minutes, she comes back apologizes and says she'll update the original ticket that I want the exchange and should hear from them by Thursday. I get a call from the "parts" dept here in town stating the part had came in and a repairman would contact me to install. I explained ti him the conversation I had with Chelsey and that I had that washer, not even 24 hours. He stated well yeah if it breaks down in 72 hours they're supposed to exchange. He didn't see anything in the system only only repair parts. After other calls going through the same runaround they tell me that I was supposed to call within 72 hours, I said I did, was told the mgr. would get back to me, he didn't had to call them he tells me call cust. serv.. Blah blah having to repeat the entire sceanrio again! Today was the Thursday that someone qas aupppsed to call me, I called about 9am was told nothing updated and have the rest of the day for it to be updated, called again around 12:00 cust. serv. rep. only mentioned the part was expedited didn't see nothing else went round and round finally told her I'll call back and speak with someone else. Meanwhile I finally find some online regarding the 72 hour policy and no where does it mention a call has to be made within 72 hours( which Ive explained I did anyways). 2 hours later call and am told this cust. serv rep is telling me all she can do is what Chelsey told me she was going to do but this time she tells me there"s no guarantee no one will call me back. At this point I Am livid!! This information is going to every consumer site I can find. Three weeks is entirely too ling to be given the tun around about a washer that didn't last 24 hours!! Sad thing is, I purchased an oven from them, no problems, no complaints. That's why I returned yo purchase a washer and dryer. I will let everyone I know, work with(1, 000 of employees)post every where I can about how you all treat your customers. Theres even more conversations to mention but this is long enough. If zero stars was an option that would be my selection.However the repairman was VERY nice.