Conn's Electronics / calling me and putting me on hold
I have repeatedly received calls from Conn's on my cell phone. When I answer the phone, an automated message tells me to please hold while a representative comes to the phone. MY TIME IS PRECIOUS. IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME, GET A HUMAN ON THE PHONE BEFORE YOU CALL ME!!! Every time that Conn's has tried to contact me(which is about 10 times now) I have waited on the line between 5-10 minutes before hanging up and resuming my schedule, and I have yet to talk to a living, breathing person.
That is just the half of it!! I have NEVER even been to any Conn's locations (and I sure won't give them any of my business now). Conn's is trying to reach some man that has an account with them, and I have tried to tell someone at that business that I am NOT that man, and I don't know who he is. When Conn's calls a cell phone number, they should give the option of someone pushing a number that tells Conn's that said person no longer is in possession of that cell phone number, which automatically removes that number from their DUMB computer system!!!
A perturbed individual!
More Conn's Electronics Complaints & Reviews
- Conns - credit harassment 
- Conns - scam and cheating 
- Conn's Appliances - Dallas, TX - nothing but a problems! 
- Conn&s - harassmnent 
- Conns - tricked me into paying my charged off account 
- Conns.com - washer-dryer
- Conn's Home Plus - credit department/ accounts payable
- Conn's Home Plus - repeated phone calls for payment when my account is paid in full and closed 6 months ago.
- Conn's - my account
- Conn's Home Plus - ge stove