Conn's / customer service/repair service/warranty service
DO NOT BUY FROM CONN'S!!!
Conn's was great at taking my money and delivering the Maytag Washer and Dryer that cost me $3, 700.00 (including $400.00 each for service contract).
I purchased around July 6th, 2017 and by end of July, 2017 Dryer stopped working.
Called to make appointment for warranty service. Called multiple times and was finally give Gerald's Appliance Repair in Comfort, Texas as a contact.
Contacted Gerald's Appliance Repair for warranty service. Today is August 17th, 2017 and still NO SERVICE!!!
More Conn's Complaints & Reviews
- Conns - credit harassment 
- Conns - scam and cheating 
- Conn's Appliances - Dallas, TX - Nothing but a problems! 
- Conn&s - harassmnent 
- Conns - tricked me into paying my charged off account 
- Conn's Home Plus - lg lfx24623s refrigerator
- Conn's Home Plus - customer service/unauthorized credit inquiry
- Conns - collection agency 
- Conns Baton Rouge - living room furniture
- Conn's Home Plus - microwave