Conns / credit harassment
after loosing my job because of the fallout of the american economy, i was unable to make the monthly payments on hte merchandise i have had from conns for over two years now. i began getting phone calls from conns collectors every day from as early as 7am till as late as 10pm, no joke. i mean every hour on the hour. i finally told them i could not afford to make the payments anymore and for them to come and pick up their merchandise. i guess i pissed them off cause they began threatning me saying i would be taken to court for the remainning balance and began calling me names. The floor manager called me back and told me i was being a selfish ###, i told her i was sorry but i could not afford to make the payments she continued to call me a sellfish ### and that i would be dragged into court for the balance i still owed. i dont know why this lady was so upset at the fact that i couldnt make my payments any more but someone needs to do something about this. she never said her name but she had the accent of an african american.
More Conns Complaints & Reviews
- Conns - scam and cheating 
- Conn's Appliances - Dallas, TX - nothing but a problems! 
- Conn&s - harassmnent 
- Conns - tricked me into paying my charged off account 
- Conn's Appliance - collection harrassment 
- Conns.com - washer-dryer
- Conn's Home Plus - credit department/ accounts payable
- Conn's Home Plus - repeated phone calls for payment when my account is paid in full and closed 6 months ago.
- Conn's - my account
- Conn's Home Plus - ge stove