Connsbad service

worst example of not only of general sales ethics but supposed HIGH END retaliers I have ever seen..I refuse to darken their doors again. Staff (including Dallas Cop for security) were more iterested i the Dallas Cowboy game in the TV dept. than customer milling around looking for assistance. I could have walked out of that store with a deep freeze and not be noticed.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Dallas, TX Sales clerk left for lunch mid transaction wile we stepped outside to have a cigarette to kiill time while the guy inside was pulling his head outof his ###. Then when the money thing was transacted, we werte informed the TV was actually at the hub across town, wherein we waited another 45 min to get the damn TV into the car. Its like they pass out Valium to their employees upon punching in for work. Total time for simple TV transaction, 3 hours. I hate to cut this blog short but I have to get on the road and finish my Sunday tasks today (Monday) that were ruined by the lengthy "Conns Experience".

Comments

• Si
      Mar 04, 2009
    Conns - washing machine
    CONNS
    CONROE
    Texas
    Phone: [protected]

December 19 2017 I reporte my washing machine was brokend. I called then like 20 call. They toll me two time I goin monday. They never came I lose two day a work. Way for then and they never came. Because they no call me to said they not came so in monday the 2 nd his came to my house in his can make the machine work his said his goint to came nex tuesday march 10

• Co
      Mar 04, 2009

I bet they couldn't understand you either

Mar 09, 2009

WE purchased several tv's from Conns humble store, a 50 inch, a 30 inch and a tv stand for the 50 inch, we were supposed to get 18 interest free on the 50 inch whish we did not get on the firts contract, so we went to the store and they issue us a new that reflect the 18 month interest free contract with two sepearte payments, but conns did not void the first contract and now thsy want us to pay for the old and new contract for the same products. it's been over four months of harrasin calls and nobody seems to know how to fixt this problem at conns they tell us that they are on dial up and it takes awile for there systems to update i even have voicemail fron conns telling us that in 3 days everything will be fixed that was a month ago, and we are still receiving harrasing calls.. if anyone experiencing this same issues pleas advice how to fix it. help anyone.

Sep 08, 2010
    Conns - credit
    614 McDAVITT BLVD.
    Brownsville
    Texas
    Phone: N/A

First of all I have credit with you all, next month 10-10-2017 will be my last payment, so I wanted to apply again, I wanted to get a a. C. And notebook laptop, but every time I apply the company refuse my credit. And I know its about (Bealls) what happen is that last I got layoff for two weeks and I reported to bealls what happen, cause I was paying one dollar every month for insurance if something. Like if I got layoff, and bealls suppose to pay my bill. So I already contact them about 5 to6 time and still no answer, the only thing they tell me is"we gonna send you an application to see if we can help you' since then I have'nt got no application. And as you can that i've been paying my bills on time. So if don't want to give me credit or a chance thats ok. If yousay no tell reymundo de la fuente jr. Not to send me no more"offers!". But you say yes, thank you. #1 customer. P. S. Don't teell me to contact bealls again, yours truly elias r. Gonzalez

Sep 08, 2010

MY ATTITUDE IS WHY DO I HAVE TO SUFFER FOR THE OTHER #%!^"#@?%#& MISTAKES, I'M GO PAYER, I PAYOFF LACKS. BUT THATS OK.

• Ca
      Nov 23, 2010

Learn english you damn wetback. We get WAY too many of you people in our stores anyways.