Conn's / deceptive business practices!
Complete SCAM! I went to Conn's on Sat. 16th of Feb to purchase a TV that was advertised. There was no "limited quantities, while supplies last, etc". Got to the store... None in stock!! When I asked to order one, they told me they couldn't. They convinced me to purchase another brand TV. Paid CASH... 2 days later when I was expecting my order to be delivered to my house I call the Sales Rep. Guess what... OUT OF STOCK!!! Completely deceptive business practices as their advertisements are misleading.
More Conn's Complaints & Reviews
- Conns - credit harassment 
- Conns - scam and cheating 
- Conn's Appliances - Dallas, TX - nothing but a problems! 
- Conn&s - harassmnent 
- Conns - tricked me into paying my charged off account 
- Conns.com - washer-dryer
- Conn's Home Plus - credit department/ accounts payable
- Conn's Home Plus - repeated phone calls for payment when my account is paid in full and closed 6 months ago.
- Conn's - my account
- Conn's Home Plus - ge stove