Conn's Appliance / collection harrassment
9/10/08: Jeff, a Conn's collector called my home & I told him I had made arrangements to mail my furniture payment in on the 15th of September. My payment was late, but I had made arrangements. Jeff insisted that I make a payment over the phone, I told him no, & hungup on him. Jeff called back & my ex-husband answered the phone & told him that he needed to get me back on the phone, I needed to pay my Conn's bill. Then on Friday 9/12/08, getting ready for a hurricane, another call came in, I told this lady, the same thing. Through out the day, different family members answered the phone, it was a recorder stating my Conn's bill was due. This was repeated on 9/13/08, but on this particular day, my grandson answered the phone, a lady told him she was from Conn's & needed to speak with me. He asked the lady do you realize we just went through a hurricane? The smart ### stated" Oh, a hurricane, where?". 0n 9/14/08, I finally got through to customer service, verified my payment aggangements. Within the hour the recorded messages started again, went on until 8:00 pm that night.
I will never buy anything from Conn's again. Their collection people are on the verge of harrassmening people.
More Conn's Appliance Complaints & Reviews
- Conns - credit harassment 
- Conns - scam and cheating 
- Conn's Appliances - Dallas, TX - Nothing but a problems! 
- Conn&s - harassmnent 
- Conns - tricked me into paying my charged off account 
- Conn's Home Plus - ge stove
- Conn's Home Plus - tv and furniture
- Conn's Home Plus - timeliness of a claim submitted almost 2 months ago
- Conn's Home Plus - poor customer service and continuous lies.
- Conn's Home Plus - refrigerator repair