Conn's Appliance / worse customer service I have ever had

United States Review updated:

Their store manager and assistant manager tried very hard to do the right thing but the district manager refused...When moving my existing TV to put the one in I had purchased from them their movers(to of their sales people)broke the panel...I had 5 different TV repair people say the same thing that it was the way Conn's moved my existing TV that broke it..but their district manager wouldn't even offer to send one of their techs out to look at it...I will never again purchase nor will I recommend them to anyone and I will continue to tell my story in the hope that no one else has to put up with the by far worse customer service I have ever had...

Comments

• Ka
      9th of Apr, 2010

Dear Conn’s customer,

We would like to apologize for the problem you have had with our company and would like to resolve your complaint for you. Please contact us at:

1-877-358-1252 or via the web at http://support.conns.com

Conn’s customer support

• Vn
      3rd of Sep, 2010

September 2, 2010 is worst day of my life with CONN'S from the sale person to the store manager no experience, no knowledge what so ever. I will never suggest anyone come to CONN'S I was regret to spend $7, 900 @ CONN'S it should be BEST BUY or Sears instead @ CONN"S. EVERYBODY PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT SHOP AT CONN'S.

DON'T THINK YOU CAN SAVED MONEY AT CONN'S BUT TURN AROUND THEY WILL GIVE YOU WORST EXPERIENCE!!!

DON'T WANT TO PUT THEM DOWN LIKE THAT, BUT IT HAPPEN TO ME.