Conn's, Amana washing machine / refuse to honor repair waranty
Prior to 1 year warranty expiration on a Amana Washing machine , purchassed at Conn's appliance store the unit was not operating as it should, lots of noise while turning cycle not full . I called the store and the technician sent by Conn's came by on 2 occasions to fix the problem without succes, same problems occured.
A new technician came by withing a month of last repair and stated that all parts, or just about had been replaced, (indication that the unit was faulty)
and a new one installed
The technician further stated : a warranty of 90 days should be granted on this repair.
all dates are within the time limit.how ever after the unit starts to show signs of malfunction again Conn;s refuse to make good on their promese.
Stating they are not responsable ,
More Conn's, Amana washing machine Complaints & Reviews
- Conns - credit harassment 
- Conns - scam and cheating 
- Conn's Appliances - Dallas, TX - Nothing but a problems! 
- Conn&s - harassmnent 
- Conns - tricked me into paying my charged off account 
- Conn's Home Plus - lg lfx24623s refrigerator
- Conn's Home Plus - customer service/unauthorized credit inquiry
- Conns - collection agency 
- Conns Baton Rouge - living room furniture
- Conn's Home Plus - microwave