Connect Broadbanddisconection of broadband

B Review updated:

dear sir,
i amandeep singh s/o sh. iqbal singh i hav a brodband connection last one month my connect no. is [protected].my complaints is i want disconnect my connection bcoz my transfer is patiala to mohali nobody is here use of internet and phone i ll give request connect branch chotti baradari patiala but nobody gives me possitive result he told me im not disconnect broadband connection before three months.kindly confirm and giving me possitive result im not liable any amount pay of bill regarding broadband after 15 august.
its not my fault if company send me bill every month ill not deposit .
if any querry thn call me any time.

Regards
Amandeep singh
+[protected]

• K
      Sep 25, 2010
    Connect Broadband - wifi not working from 3days
    karan associates
    India

wifi is not working from 2days & i register my complaint on ur toll free no 5050505 3 to 4 times but even single person was not coming to my office to solve my problem...

• A
      May 10, 2011
    Connect Broadband - Inferior service
    connect broadband
    India

Inspite of repeated complaints of broadband connection of telephone no. [protected] made to connect my broadband connection is not working properly. Service of Connect broadband is very poor. Now we have decided to get connect broadband disconnected. As we are very much fedup with connect broadband inferior service.

Arunesh Agarwal