Confluence Staffing / refuses to pay their workers

1 Columbus, OH, United States Review updated:

Confluence Staffing placed ads on craigslist and other job sites looking for merchandise resetters to work in local home depot stores throughout the united states. The workers they hired were dispatched to several Home depot stores for periods lasting over a month. When it came time to pay the workers, confluence never sent the checks! they refused to answer their phones and when they did decide to answer their phones, they were extremely rude! they have scammed workers from Michigan to New york, to Ohio and conneticut, and these are just a few! They have been reported to the BBB as well as other watch dog agencies. Just google "confluence staffing" and you will see a portion of the number of hard working people who have been scamme by this company.

Comments

• Li
      16th of May, 2008

I agree. I was owed 925.00 and received one check for 565.00 and another of about 180.oo and haven't received my last check. They lost their contract with Home Depot when it was found they weren't paying their workers and workers walked off the job. When you work Mon thru Fri, they were paid 25.00 per person per hour on the following Monday. then they just hold onto the money. I wish I had heard all this before I had worked so many hours for them. I now work for CES America. They pay weekly and I get 2.00 more per hour for same job.
    Pass in complaints to the FBI internet crime bureau. It involves FBI cause it is national and uses the internet. It is a ponzi scheme. they take money from newer companies to pay off some of the older workers so it seems legal, and seems like they pay their workers.

• Ca
      30th of Nov, 2009

Thanks for info..I never thought that it could still be a scam when legit businesses are using them...even someone like Home Depot ! Makes you wonder where the govt. job stimulus is going to