[Resolved] Confident Hair / Poor product quality and customer service

1 1117 Avenue RoadToronto, Ontario, Canada

I waited weeks for my custom-made wig from Confident Hair. What a huge disappointment!!! I wasted $2, 500 on a “supposedly” custom wig that does not fit properly AT ALL! It is far too big for my head and the wig quality itself is just atrocious, very bulky and heavy. It also does not seem to be the same quality hair that I chose...it’s much coarser and the colour is all wrong. When I called Margaret, the owner of Confident Hair, about my complete dissatisfaction with her product, she was completely unwilling to take it back and refund my money. Do not buy your wigs at Confident Hair… the products are substandard and there is a total lack of customer service.

For the best quality wigs in Toronto, and the friendliest service, go to Confidential Hair on Avenue Road (the names are similar so don't confuse the two places!)

• Resolution statement

Confident Hair customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Ka