Condiments Communications / Terrible service!

1 4930 Quail Ridge NWAlbuquerque, NM, United States Review updated:
Phone: 505-350-1309

I have ordered from the same KFC for the last 5 years. I am a creature of habit and ordered the traditional 6 piece chicken strip meal with all and extra honey mustard. I specifically insured the individual I called the order into knew I wanted only honey mustard and extra and he assured me that they would supply that. I never got any call back about not being able to supply what I requested. When the delivery individual arrived at my door I, again, inquired if there was extra honey mustard dressing in the delivery and was assured by the delivery person that there was "a lot" of honey mustard dip in the delivery. I tipped the delivery man and proceeded to my kitchen. When I sat down for dinner there was exactly 5 (only 5 for a six piece meal) honey mustard dips available to use after my request of "extra" honey mustard dip. I did not complete my dinner due to not receiving what I requested and was assured I was to receive.

Now people make mistakes and I was willing to accept that to a point, but due to all the care I took in talking to everyone I came into contact with, I felt a compliant was merited. I called the local store and asked to talk to a manager. I then was connected to an individual named Tomma Garia who stated that she was a manager. I then attempted to explain my complaint to her, but all she kept telling me was that they had a large amount of honey barbacue, not honey mustard dip. When I attempted to explain that was not the point and that if they could not provide me with what I ordered, they should have contated me so I could cancel my order, she did not seem to comprehend the significance of what I said. I then asked for the name of her manager and an address that I could send a written complaint. She then gave me the number #823-4741. When I asked her again for the name of her manager and a physical address she (the manager) hung up on me. I then called back and asked for the manager again. When she got on the phone I asked for the same information (her manager's name and a physical address for a formal complaint) and she again attempted to give me the number. I told her that is not what I asked for and to please give me the information that I requested. She refused to do so. I then asked her if she wanted me to inform her managers that not only did she refused to give me the appropriate information that I asked for, but that she hung up on me she responded, "yah". She then stated that she was "busy, busy" with customers. I reminded her that I was a customer and had already paid for a service that was substandard and she simply responded, "but, I'm busy". This manager then hung up on me again. I am a manager myself and this manager's skills were appalling. She not only was dismissive of my complaint as a loyal customer, but refused to give me the information I was asking for and hung up on me not once, but twice. As soon as I had given the company my money and gotten my delivery (wrong that it was) I was no longer a concern and my complaints were not worthy of appropriate attention or even time. I don't think I will be ordering from KFC again anytime soon or at all.

Comments

• Sc
      29th of Dec, 2007

Dear Heather:

I didn't know that KFC delivered! Well, maybe that is a good sign because KFC food is bad for you anyway! However, getting back on topic, I totally agree with you if you called two to three times after you ordered to confirm that they were going to give you the correct dipping sauce and they failed to do that then there has to be some type of error on their part.

Heather, I went to KFC website and they list all their contact information which I will paste below. They even have their head office address. Feel free to contact them if you would like regarding your recent visit:

If you need more info, or just want to give KFC some much appreciated feedback, please give us a shout.

Customer Satisfaction Numbers
    U.S. - 1-800-225-5532
    Canada - 1-866-664-5696

Online Customer Comment Forms
    U.S. Feedback (Continental United States)
    International/Hawaii/Canada Feedback (outside the Continental United States)

KFC's Corporate Address for Comments