Concumer Auto Rewards / $100 gift card

1 12Hudson, FL, United States Review updated:

I got a call on my cell phone and received a coupon to activate gift card of $100 www.getretailrebates.com, this does not exsist, another scam. I did call [protected] and cancel the memebership.

Sm

Comments

9th of Feb, 2009

Yes I totally agree with the above party. This a scam to get a few dollars from you and to agree to try out numerous products for a 30 day basis. Most of the products are not available in our area of the country. The sight for the rebate is unusable and you can't even get in touch with the company through any one of their sights. A Big Joke!!!

• Ex
      23rd of Feb, 2009

This is a scam in the utmost. You must complete surveys in order to receive any part of the so-called $100.00 free gift. The surveys are only for $5.00 and you can complete only one a week. Truly a BIG JOKE!! Don't bite!!

Exquisite55

• Ki
      26th of Feb, 2009

It seems so desperate that a company will go these extremes in order to take money from consumers, especially with everything that is going on with the economy. It should be something done to these company's in order to hold them accountable for all that they are putting consumers through with such false promises that they are making.I totally agree with the previous complaints.

Kiewie

2nd of Mar, 2009

They stated that I had to cancel within 10 days and did not do so, in that time period. I have been charged $1.95, $25.00, and $29.95 on my credit card within 16 days of receiving the telephone call concerning the program. They will not credit my account and say that the $100.00 gift card is mine to keep. Just try to get it. What a scam! They will cancel the program, but I've still lost almost $57.00. I'm very angry!!! Annamarie

DON'T HAVE ANY COMMENT AT THIS TIME

NO COMMENT

once again no comment

• Fg
      9th of Mar, 2009

I got a call about auto rewards, no good I CALLED THE # 1866-335-2457 ITS A FRAUD . ABOUT THE
    100.00

• Na
      12th of Mar, 2009

I am sooo pissed off that they can call us up with our credit card number. And promise us these perks... such as the $100 walmart card. I am a single mother of three and a grandmother of one 4 month old. This walmart card - we needed despertartly!!! Diapers, wipes, , bottles, clothing for all the children!! I just cried when i read that this was a fraud!!! How do these slim balls get away with this ###!!! I do strongly believe in KARMA, , and it will get them in the end, I promise!! And that alone is good enough for me... remember the old sayin "if it sounds to good"" well u get my point... I hope KARMA hurries up!!!
    One pissed off mama
    naturual.blonde @yahoo

• Na
      12th of Mar, 2009

I believe in them so they can alert the rest of us of these pigs out there!!!

18th of Mar, 2009

Another $19.95 on my statement from CASH REWARDS, which is the same company as AUTO REWARDS. Still unable to get charges removed from my credit card. That now brings the total up to $75 . Unbelieveable! What a scam ---------------- Annamarie

• Wa
      29th of Mar, 2009

This is scary I just got a packet in the mail. Have not activated it and will not . Going to call my bank right now before they can put a bunch of charges on.Hope the bank can stop them I will tell them to close the card maybe that will work.

• Ag
      14th of Apr, 2009

I WANT TO ANOTHER PERSON LIKE THIS, NEVER AGAIN, THIS IS JUST SO WRONG THEY NEED TO BE IN JAIL!!!

• Sh
      20th of Apr, 2009

I AGREE THIS IS A SCAM.THERE IS NO SUCH THING

• Su
      23rd of Apr, 2009

this a scam in the biggest way and i am going to notify my local news chanel so hopefully there will not be anymore people effected by this scam. and now they are playing back my recording witch has been altered. In my conversation there was a few times i expressed this is free and was reasured it was. I also was using paper sredder and he commented real nice, witch is not on tape.. pretty amazing

• De
      22nd of Nov, 2009

since there's so many people that have the same problem, we can possibly make a case with BBB ( The Better Business Bureau ). On their site they have lots of information that would benefit everyone here. I hope this will help us build a case against these kind of sharks.

30th of Nov, 2009

I got the same call and ia am a P.I. that GOD i asked a LOt of questions, However this man ( i barley understood) Would not answer questions !!! what i really wanted to know was your telling me that " i can go to walmart and buy food " and of course the man says " yes" Sold !!! Thang GOD I cancelled same day i received this crap of lies .