Concord Supplies / Terrible company

Concord Supplies ripped me off. I ordered a replacement toner cartridge for a Dell printer and when the package arrived, I opened bag inside to find the toner ink had all leaked out. I called and emailed several times trying to get a refund. They keep claiming they've mailed or faxed return labels, but it has now been over a month since I first called and I still haven't received anything from them. I sent an email again yesterday and they sent me a rude reply basically stating that since I am unable to receive the labels they claim to have mailed and faxed, they will not send any more return labels. I had to file a dispute with my credit card company. Stay away from Concord Supplies - it's not worth all this headache to save a few dollars on a replacement cartridge.

Cr

Comments

Sh
  12th of Mar, 2009

I wrote this review on another site, so not sure how it ended up here. The issue has been resolved. I was given a full refund.

Ta
  12th of May, 2010
Concord Supplies - Terrible quality
Concord Supplies

Ordered 6 Concord brand Fax cartridges and 3 were defective. Concord will not stand behind the product. Terrible quality. Quick to respond but no satisfaction. Terrible quality-no satisfaction.

Ri
  21st of Jun, 2011

They sell defective products. Their customer "service" is horrible & rude. They are a complete rip-off. Wish I had looked up all their complaints before ordering from them.