concord lake apartments / leaking roof for 5 months

180 louise drive apt 12Newport News, VA, United States Review updated:
i have complained about the leaks in my ceiling since july, they keep giving me the run around im really tired of living like this with garbage cans in the middle of my bedroom floor.gnats breeding from ceiling because its wet.im dealing with alot and its stressing me out .
Sh

Comments

Ad
  6th of Mar, 2009
I have been getting the same problem, it just started leaking today, however, I can see where they put tape on the ceiling and covered it up with paint. This is just ONE of many issues. I have had roach problems (due to neighbors), leaking sinks(more than one), broken refrigerator, and a whole in the kitchen wall where a microwave was supposed to go, but was on "backorder" for almost 5 months and they said they finally got them in 3 weeks and I still have a huge hole in the wall. To have all these problems is one thing, but its the fact I have reported ALL of them and almost none have been resolved and I also get the run-around, thats why I'm filing a court claim so I still will have to pay rent, but Great Atlantic wont get a cent of it.