Concession Carts Company / Fraud and cheating

United States Review updated:

Sebastian, owner of Concession Carts Company claims to be such a successful vendor that others chose to buy his carts cause they were designed so great. Not the case. He doesn't know what a spot welder is- EVERYTHING ON THE CART IS RIVOTED. I gave him a design for a cart, he built it and made his own changes claiming it was for the better operation- which it wasn't- it was just cheaper and easier to built it his way junky and charge a bunch of money for junk. Since building my specifically designed cart he has now began marketing it as his own design. Fine by me though cause I didn't design it with the MAJOR FLAWS in workmanship. Not only is it held together with rivots, it is made with extremely cheap stainless steel, has major flaws with airflow for the burners- yes I had a fire because of this jerk, and best of all the cart almost fell to pieces in under a month. Think this sounds like someone who is scorn? No. I encourage you to conduct business with Sebastian. He is a very smooth talker, will sell you on his carts being the best there ever is, and how well they are built and how he has been very successful selling hot dogs from those very carts. Once your transaction is done, you will learn his so called warranty is worthless- and if your calling for warranty work he wont even bother picking up the phone once he sees your calling his cell phone, which by the way is his aka business/ office line. Best of yet, conducting business with this individual will give you an opportunity to learn about business, and what its like to get screwed. You buy a cart from him you are making a huge mistake, will cost you thousands of dollars in maintenance if you aren't handy, and the cart will fall apart before your eyes. It happened to me- he is a true scammer not from this country- he should go back home to his native country and sell the junk he sells.
Va

Comments

Da
  30th of Oct, 2011
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I too am a victim of Sebastian and Concession Cart Company.. Do not buy from him. I paid about 12 K, flew to Detroit to meet him and see the cart he promised me and the only good thing I can say about him is that he packed the cart for shipping such that it could have been dropped from an airplane and landed unharmed. Other than that the cart is far from what he promised. I have complained and he ignores me. I have spent more that $1, 000 extra to try to fix his shoddy work. He backs up nothing. He is a salesman but is selling trash; his product is second class; his word and his guarantees mean nothing. The water system does not work. He uses the cheapest material and finds the cheapest way to build which results in a product you have to fix before it can be used properly. He cuts corners where he can and hides his deceit. I need more carts but will not even cosider his compay as supplier.
David, Phoenix
Un
  8th of Jun, 2013
He is a fraud. Too many complaints, changed his company from concession cart company to hot dog cart company to avoid the bad publicity. He's changed his IP address often, avoids phone calls and e-mails despite numerous times of trying to get a hold of him.
Careful people, he will charm you at first, then take your money and you'll never hear from him again!