Concerning cream cheese / Rude employees

1 2501 Corning RdElmira Heights, NY, United States
Phone: 607-739-2219

On Sunday April 12th, , a friend and I went to the Dunkin Donuts on 2501 Corning Rd in Elmira Heights. I will say i was extremely upset and shocked at the very, very poor attitude i was given when i asked for more cream cheese on my bagel. To begin with half of my bagel did not have any cream cheese on it what so ever, which is quite odd, because normally all Dunkin Donuts stores My friend and I have gone to usually load bagels up with cream cheese. When i asked for more, this employee turned to me and gave me a snooty look and said no, only if you are to pay for extra when i asked her kindly how much it would be, she said a dollar. I say, that is ridiculous to get a small(lets say 2TBSP) container of cream cheese for 1$, and left immediately following. And just tonight around 11 o'clock i went to the Dunkin Donuts on Center St in Horseheads and ordered the same thing and got the amount I normally expect to get and it was great. So this whole situation frustrates me that any other place would give me all the cream cheese i wanted but this Lady employee that was working around 11AM on Easter Day said she would "charge" me a dollar for extra. Is this really policy or what?