Con Edison / partial electricity (no 220 volts) at 121-41 238th st., queens, ny. 11422
On or about Monday, March 20, 2017 Con Ed employees were working in front of 121-47 238th St. During that time, I lost partial power at my home, 121-41 238th St. The following day, my electric power appeared to be fully restored, minus my 220 volt system.
I reported the condition on or about Saturday, March 25. That evening, a Con Ed employee arrived and checked my feed lines, resulting in his stating that the problem emanates from 121-47 238th St. He said that someone will have to enter that address (next door) to correct the problem.
No repairman responded. I called Con Ed on Monday, March 27 and again on Friday, March 31... with no results.
Needless to say that to date, my electric service remains in disrepair. I am a 78 years of age man who resides alone, who no longer has hot water or useful access to my electric dryer.
Calvin F. Glass
More Con Edison Complaints & Reviews
- Con Edison - overcharging 
- Con Edison - deposit requirement
- Con Edison - deposit & harassment 
- Con Edison - meter reading appt 
- Con Edison - conspiracy & fraud 
- Con Edison - terminating service w/o notification
- Con Edison - bills that can't add up
- Con Edison - steel plate covering a vacant coned vault.
- Con Edison - I am complaining about service
- Con Edison / Consolidated Edison Company of New York - adding a meter and restoring power to my home