Con Edison / overcharging/high billing

1 327 Taylor Avenue, Bronx, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 718-542-7173/ 347-313-9215

For years I have been complaining about how high my con edison bills have been every month. I live in a very small apartment and my bills every month range from $500 - $800. It makes no since. I hardly have anything in my house that would require so much electric usage. I have a very low income and cannot afford to pay so much. Con Edison is ripping people off. It is not fair. I've asked Con Edison to come to the house to see if there is anything wrong in the apartment that is causing this problem and I am getting no help from them. In January they installed new meters and since then my bills have been $800 a month. I believe that something crooked is going on here. There has got to be someone who can help me with this issue. I may be homeless because of this problem which is causing a great deal of financial hardship for me and my family.

Comments

• Cs
      11th of Jul, 2014

I have the exact same problem ! I live in a 1100 sq foot apartment and also don't have many appliances and my bill is between 600-800 per month . I have requested them yo come and inspect the premises and they refuse . Can we file a law suit against con ed ?