Con Edison / overcharging/high billing
For years I have been complaining about how high my con edison bills have been every month. I live in a very small apartment and my bills every month range from $500 - $800. It makes no since. I hardly have anything in my house that would require so much electric usage. I have a very low income and cannot afford to pay so much. Con Edison is ripping people off. It is not fair. I've asked Con Edison to come to the house to see if there is anything wrong in the apartment that is causing this problem and I am getting no help from them. In January they installed new meters and since then my bills have been $800 a month. I believe that something crooked is going on here. There has got to be someone who can help me with this issue. I may be homeless because of this problem which is causing a great deal of financial hardship for me and my family.
More Con Edison Complaints & Reviews
- Con Edison - overcharging 
- Con Edison - deposit requirement
- Con Edison - deposit & harassment 
- Con Edison - meter reading appt 
- Con Edison - conspiracy & fraud 
- Con Edison - terminating service w/o notification
- Con Edison - bills that can't add up
- Con Edison - steel plate covering a vacant coned vault.
- Con Edison - partial electricity (no 220 volts) at 121-41 238th st., queens, ny. 11422
- Con Edison - I am complaining about service