Con Edison / deposit & harassment
I have a business account with coned and I am enrolled in direct payment plan. Payments are never late. Coned every month mails out harassing letters that they are shutting my service off. It has become a quite alarming knowing any day I can come in to work and our electric would be turn off for no reason. I called coned to inquire and tell them to cease from threatening and harassing me. I filed a small claims suit for $3500 for harassment and to get the deposit they basically extorted out of me back.
I received this months bill and there is a extra $65 adjustment with no explanation for it. I called coned to find out what the charge was for and I was told because they had to print and mail the disconnect notice for fees I never owed them. I asked the representative how can I get a letter explaining that he put me on hold and never came back. Coned I borderline criminals and and people are basiclly forced to utilize them. Even if you choose another company you still have to be under coned mighty criminal thumb.
More Con Edison Complaints & Reviews
- Con Edison - overcharging 
- Con Edison - deposit requirement
- Con Edison - meter reading appt 
- Con Edison - conspiracy & fraud 
- Con Edison - crazy bill
- Con Edison - gas meters changed and one tenant complain about gas smell
- Con Edison - wire repair, concrete repair, blocking driveways, trip hazards, on a condo property
- Con Edison - complaining about a driver.
- Con Edison - refusal to refund $1,900
- Con Edison - service removal and restoration