Comwave / Fed up with the dropped and missed calls and overall lousy service!

I had this company's VOIP service for three months, and got fed up with the dropped and missed calls and overall lousy service, so I canceled the service.

They wouldn't give me any instructions on where and how to return their telephony modem, then they charged over $250 to my credit card for the modem without my permission. I called their customer service again and they finally gave me a shipping address. I was told if I returned their modem right away they'd reimburse the $250 to my card and also reimburse me for the cost of the shipping - but only if I used "Standard Ground" shipping method, which is not traceable. I was also asked to fax them the Canada Post receipt as proof I shipped the modem, which I did. I shipped the modem to the address Comwave gave me. Now Comwave can't find my modem (they lost it in their warehouse, or maybe gave me the wrong address?) and they are refusing to remove the charge from my card, even though they told me they did get my faxed receipt. I've had to file formal complaints with the Better Business Bureau, the Toronto Star, and my credit card company to try and get the money back that they stole from me. I'm still waiting for my money. By all means, avoid these lying rip-off artists, or you'll be paying for your mistake later, as I'm doing!

Va

Comments

• Bu
      15th of Jan, 2014

You will buy a COMWAVE.COM product and services only when you commit lot of sins and you want a redemption through pain, suffering and dry-bleeding.
    These people are nefarious, heartless crooks harming our gullible Canadians while the fat warms in CRTC are doing nothing. How shamelessly incompetent are these fat warms!

• Bu
      15th of Jan, 2014

You will buy COMWAVE.COM products and services if you commit lot of sins and you want a redemption through pain, suffering and dry-bleeding.
    These nefarious, heartless crooks are harming our gullible Canadians while big, fat worms in CRTC are doing nothing. How shamelessly incompetent are these shameless fat worms!

• Je
      10th of Sep, 2018
    Comwave Networks - Internet
    North York (Toronto)
    Ontario
    Canada
    Comwave.ca

I called for the cancellation of my internet because of poor and slow connection but they charged me for the $200 for internet/ $200 for phone total is $600. I already using this for year. They dont want me to cancel my account because they offer for additonal mbps for free. Please advice. Thanks

Wilma Peralta