CompuVisor / Bad service

WARNING !!! NEVER--and NEVER order from this vendor. They just take your $$$ and never ship your order. Also when calling their customer service, no one pickup and answer the phone. Left 3 message and couple emails, no reply or response. I'm working with my citibank to take the $$$ back from them. Hopefully i can get my $$$ back otherwise i will fight to the end until i'm satisfy even though i will spend alot of time and go through the hassle.
Hope you guys will has no hassle thru this vendor and none of this kind of vendor exist in our internet market.

Or

Comments

• Yh
      24th of Feb, 2009

Bought a GPS and the GPS unit doesn't work at all. Tried it in 4 different computers and by 3 different people, just in case one of us was doing something wrong. DEAD!!!
    Can't get refund.
    Won't answer emails or phones.
    Won't return calls.

PayPal more or less laughed at us. ###!!!

Stay away from!!!

• Mo
      15th of Apr, 2010

They sent me a piece of junk gps receiver that never lit up or made a usb sound nothing in two different computer systems. Then told me how to return it . ie write a detail of the problem put your name order# blah bla blah . Than the next day after I mailed it E-mailed me and said "ohh dont send it back will just send you a new one blah blah blah

These people are completely ###ed and need to be shut down immediately. I'm contacting the better business bureau of Texas to file a complaint.