Compuview Microsystems / Bad service

Ordered a Linksys router/switch. Received rapid email response that order placed and billed my creditcard. Next day I have fraud alert on my citibank creditcard and have to stop all future charges. I call them and give them the fraud alert information so they will check their billing systems. They charged my card and item was shipped to New Mexico instead of California. When I call about item in New Mexico instead of calling me back they send me an email instead of calling. Now I have to call them again to confirm a credit on my creditcard. Don't be fooled by the low prices.

Yu
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Th
      5th of Jan, 2009