Computershare / delay in payment of shares sold in my online account
I sold some shares in my Computershare online account 8 March 2017 and todate i still have not got the payment for this sale. I am beginning to suspect that Computershare is deliberately delaying the payment of this sale which amount to about US$15.8K so that they can gain the interest of this money from the bank. it is ridiculous for a big company like computershare to be so inefficient to service their customer.
can you please investigate and explain to me why this is happening and how you can avoid such inefficiency in the future?
More Computershare Complaints & Reviews
- Computershare - Seems like a scam 
- Computershare Shareolder Services - Holding of share sales proceeds 
- Computershare - Stole my Stocks! 
- Computershare - Horrible experience 
- Computershare - Stole Money
- Computershare - customer service
- Computershare - payment not received 
- Computershare - website and multiple account issues 
- Computershare - they still haven't paid my money 
- Computershare - one of my common stock accounts doesn't show up on the screen.