computer software / My credit card is charged for nothing

1 Indonesia Review updated:

I needed a software when I was in a place without access to computer shop.
This company asked me to give my credit card number, and i received an answer that the software can be downloaded

Welcome to Downloadable Software community! Your order was accepted.
We have successfully processed your credit card and the transaction passed through.
Your Order ID is [protected]. You
have purchased the possibility to download the following products:
MS Windows XP Pro (SP2) +
Nero V 6.6 Ultra Edition CD/DVD Burning Suite
IMPORTANT NOTICE!
Product files become available for downloading in 24 hours. Please be patient and
understanding. It takes some time to process your order.
In order to track your Order status and download the software please visit the Download
Center:
Here is their answer:

PLEASE SAVE OR PRINT THIS PAGE WITH THE ACCESS DETAILS BEFORE CLOSING OR THEY WILL BE LOST!
CLICK HERE TO PRINT THIS PAGE

Primary download URL: http://soft-download.eu
Password gx2vndeh

Secondary download URL: http://getmysoft.eu
Password gx2vndeh

For any questions or remarks, please email at support@soft4download.com. Always mention Order ID ([protected]) in your correspondence.

Please add our e-mail 'support@soft4download.com' to your e-mail Address book in order to avoid the letter being stopped by spam filters or spyware.
Thank you for your purchase!
* Transaction fee $3.95 will be added to the transaction amount.

Where are they?
Please make a worldwide campaign so that there will be no more victims!

Ha

More computer software Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ed
      1st of Dec, 2008

Neither of the two addresses that you provided access your site for my download. If you cannot fix this I shall ask my credit card company to disallow payment of any of your charges. My order # 1227643308

14th of Feb, 2009

I have just got into exactly the same trouble. The message after the order completion read exactly the same as above. I only wish I had googled them. The site looked completely legitimate.
    Be careful, the scam websites are all around!