Computer Network Information Services / Unauthorize charge on my debit card.

1 400 E. WINTERGREEN RD. APT. 371, DeSoto, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 414-491-1909

I sign up for grab swag advertising low biding. They give you 10 free bids. I sign out and a charge for $99. 00 appeared for swagger starter pack. Charged on my debit card for computer network information services. I did not authorize the $99. 00 were not authority. I as for a refund. No they can not give me a refund but the could give me some free bids. I told them i want my monies ack on my card.

More Computer Network Information Services Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Pi
      Feb 23, 2010
    Computer Network Information Services - CHARGED IN CREDIT CARD
    GIOVANNY
    New Jersey

Unauthrized charge on my VISA card

Complaint Rating:
    I had a charge on my VISA CARD from DRI*SYMANTEC - MYORD.COM/SYM MN I have never authorized or purchased this service.

GIOVANNY RODRIGUEZ

• Cl
      Aug 25, 2011
    COMPUTER NETWORK/INFO SRVS - Unauthorized charge on MasterCard
    COMPUTER NETWORK/INFO SRVS

Received an unauthorized charge of $29.00.

• Mo
      Feb 20, 2012

Me too from the beginning of this month, for over twice what you had. Did you find out more details. All our statement adds is location is Santiago Chile.

• Ke
      May 07, 2012

I also have a credit card charge from computer network information services for $19.99 that isn't authorize.

May 09, 2014

I have over $200 from them as well. "Microsoft ComputerNetworkInformationSystems" Man am i pissed

• Ms
      Apr 22, 2015

i HAVE RECURRING CHARGES ON MY CREDIT CARD OF $9.95 AND I HAVE NOTICED THE CHARGES OCCUR DURING A WHOLE YEAR. HOW DO I STOP THIS SCAM FROM MSFT. TELEPHONE #8006427676. ROSE MONTE NEGRO

• Re
      Sep 25, 2015

Charge on credit card that I did not recognize or make. $100.00.

• Zi
      Jan 23, 2017

I had $175.00 charged on my credit card...I don't know who or what this service is!

• Yo
      Jul 17, 2017

I live in UK and they charged GBP14.83 plus foreign transaction fee without my consent. I thought of ignoring it but after seeing this page, I will cancel my card to prevent this happening again.

• Ai
      Sep 05, 2018
    Computer Network Information Services - unauthorized billing
    Canada

I am being billed monthly in varying amounts including two in one month for a service I did not sign up for.

• De
      Sep 16, 2018

Computer Network/info Services is the name on my credit card. I purchased a product from Innovative Online Design out of WA. This is a "work from home" product that had very outdated material, and they called me trying to get cc numbers, wanting to call my credit card companies for me to apply for more credit in order to purchase more products from them. I told them "no", I am not giving you my credit card numbers, and you do not have my permission to call the credit card companies to try to obtain higher credit limits for me. I finally had to hang up on them. The address on the contract that I signed is located in WA, and the suite number in the building belongs to Prime LLC. So, they work under several different names. We live in a very scary world.

• Gu
      Oct 23, 2018

I was charged $399. by the following: 10/5/2018 10/7/2018 TRADINGVIEW TRADINGVIE 6142853455 OH $399.00
    Additional Information: TRADINGVIEW TRADINGVIE 6142853455 OH
    Reference Number: 5542950M6S0KXJ7KB
    Merchant Type: Computer Network/Information Services
    I did not authorize this and want my money credited on my Master Card. Joel Botten

• Gu
      Oct 23, 2018

I was charged the following without my authorization. I want my credit card credited with $399. Thanks, Joel Botten
    10/5/2018 10/7/2018 TRADINGVIEW TRADINGVIE 6142853455 OH $399.00
    Additional Information: TRADINGVIEW TRADINGVIE 6142853455 OH
    Reference Number: 5542950M6S0KXJ7KB
    Merchant Type: Computer Network/Information Services

• 88
      Apr 06, 2019

I WAS CHARGED ON MY CREDIT CARD WITHOUT MY AUTHORATION OF 144.00 AND WANT MY MONEY CREDITED BACK ON MY VISA THANKS JOAN A RAY

• Bl