Computer-Choppers.com / Horrible Products

1 1470 SW Borland Rd, West Linn, OR, United States
Phone: 800.882.8062

Purchased a BlackBerry Bold 9700 Plated 24K Gold from them for $1200, got the device the first time and it looked horrible. The Blackberry looked like if it was painted with a brush and not plated. The BlackBerry was also damaged from the back cover. I got them to switch it for another one; when I received the replacement it was as bad as the first one. The plating was horrible, once again it looked like they brushed it on not plated it. NOT WORTH $1200 or even hal[censored] I called the owner and asked him for a refund and explained to him the problem but he got very upset and agreed that his products were perfect. Thats not what everyone that seen the BlackBerry said. Well he finally refunded me the cash but for some reason he still agreed that it was perfect. DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THE PICTURES ON HIS WEBSITE!!! The product looks no where near as perfect as the pictures posted on the website. Computer Choppers provided horrible service and I will be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau.

Lo