ComputAbility / Bad service

1 United States

I placed an order for a tape back up drive and medio from this company on a Tuesday morning. I was assured that the item was in stock and would be shipped that day and I should get in about 3 days. On the following Monday I called and inquired as to why I had not received the items. I was told that my credit card billing address and shipping address did not match. I checked the information I gave them and it was correct. I called the credit card company later and verified my address on record with them, all was correct. My problem with this company is that they did not phone me and advise me that they had a problem shipping the merchendise. They had 6 days to do that. Not getting the item really put me in a bind. I had to reschedule my appointments with other customers to fit installing the tape back up in a customer's computer. I got the tape back up from CDW, shipped overnite at a very reasonable price and with no problems. I will never order anything from ComputAbility. They are UNRELIABLE!

Tr