CompuBizUSA / Terrible customer service

The customer service is terrible, and there is a 20% restocking fee on any item whether it has been opened or not. Many of the items on their site are not stocked by CompBizUSA, but by direct suppliers who sell directly themselves. If you return something, they must check with the direct supplier to get a shipping label for you, which takes time. When I complained about the restocking fee which I wasn't aware of until I needed to exchange my item because it didn't work on a MAC, they sent me links to Best Buy and Circuit City's site listing their fees for opened packages (mine was unopened). I will NEVER, EVER buy from this company again and would not recommend them to anyone.

Ho

Comments

• Re
      13th of Feb, 2009

Online store do sometimes have restocking fees but this is because shipping is involved. But I have done business with Compubiz and I am happy with their service.

• At
      25th of Feb, 2009

I've been shopping with Compubiz for over a year now. I never had any problem with them. Out of curiosity, I read their return policy again. They do charge the restocking fee but only if there's nothing wrong with the item. They stated that they will then resell returned items as open box at a lower price, which I assume will be the 20%.

• Be
      5th of Jan, 2010

We are very happy with CompuBiz for past several years. with service and products.