Compliance Online / Daylight robbery from ComplianceOnline

1 Palo Alto, CaliforniaUnited States Review updated:

If these are not the right words to describe ComplianceOnline’s business, I don’t know which words to choose. The 250+ bucks I paid them for a totally insipid course on compliance is the biggest wasted expenditure I have put my hands on. The course looked like it was made for elementary school standards. The stupid unwanted guffaw the expert was putting up every now and then was terribly irritating. It was perhaps this gawky guy’s tactic of trying to search for words.
I did not gain a word of knowledge from this course. On the contrary, I am afraid I might even erode some of my knowledge if I start attending more courses from MetricStream. Totally beats me how such guys claim to be providers of “professional trainings”, when not one bit of their trainings is professional. They need to have their pants pulled down in the full glare of the public.

Ke
Aug 6, 2015

Comments

• St
      18th of Aug, 2015

I want to know if there is someone out there who knows any one at this disgusting company called MetricStream personally. I think I will use their offices to ask MetricStream to stop sending me spam mails, hoping that at least this method is going to work.
    Having tried every possible way to tell them not to send me their junk useless mails asking me to enroll for their courses; I think this is the only recourse left for me.

• Wa
      9th of Oct, 2015

Put the axe on its Bangalore office Director’s neck:
    Having worked for ComplianceOnline for a few months under its Director, Priyabrata Sahoo for a while and having had full exposure to the worst kind of machinations, I can only hope that the top brass at its CA office are going to take note of his atrocities and send him packing off. Unless that happens, ComplianceOnline is going to be a horrible place to work in, where good people keep quitting every other day, unable to bear his torture.