Complex Paving / Terrible company

Complex Paving
Complex Paving from Woodbridge is operated by two brothers, jackass or Scammers. Frank the ape, will knock on your door offering best quality, however after a few weeks you will realize that you are stuck with the worst possible quality job ever.

Frank will Lie and Scam you of your hard earned cash! Beware of Complex Paving in Ontario, Canada! Don't do business with this company.

D  27th of Aug, 2009 by
Complex Paving came to do my job and I was very pleased with it, even my friends complimented on how proffesionally it was done. It was a $16 000 job involving interlocking walkways, steps and an asphalt driveway. And Frank was very professional compared to the other people who gave us quotes. We were very pleased with the job and would highly recommend them.
A  2nd of Feb, 2010 by
Complex Paving also did my home last year and I am very pleased with the outcome they were very professional, fast, and clean I would reccomend them to anybody.
D  14th of May, 2013 by
Frank and his brother came out and paved my driveway and easement. The easement started to crack about 2 months after install. I have made several calls and emails...TO NO AVAIL...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...do not use these guys are they are unprofessional and dont stand behind their warranty...
N  18th of Jun, 2013 by
Beware of this company. Frank will rip you off and provide the shoddiest job every. Your asphalt driveway will fall apart the same year its installed. Please stay away from these guys! Run Run Run.
A  12th of Jul, 2013 by
Do not use them. Frank will tell you wonderful stories on how they do things. How they say they do work and what they do are two different things. They will cut corners to try and save as much money as possible to increase their profit. Their warranty is a joke, they will not come out to fix any issues. Use them at your own peril.