Completeskincare.net / I received no response on my emails

I placed an order. They sent me an e-mail stating my order had been shipped, and they charged my credit card. Over two weeks later, I sent them an e-mail because the order never arrived. I received no response. I then called and was told that the item had been discontinued. REALLY? So why did they charge me and send me a shipping notification if the item was not in stock? I am still waiting for my refund.

Al

Comments

• Am
      1st of May, 2012

I have placed an order (#163503) on 30th Apr and have chosen the wrong shipping method which cost USD61.18. I have sent several emails right after the payment but received no reply from completeskincare.net. I made a call on 1st May at about 9.35am (US time) and spoke to lady (i could not get the right spelling but it sounded like Danielle) that there was no need to cancel the entire order but to change the shipping method to free delivery and she will arrange a refund of USD 61.18 to my credit card. She said she would send me a confirmation/advice on the change of shipping method. However the package was still delivered as UPS Next Day Air.
    I have again sent email to completeskincare but no reply received thus far. Disappointing...