Completesave.co.uk / unauthorised deduction from my credit card

United Kingdom Review updated:

trainline (comletesave.co.uk) are deducting £10 per month from my credit card without my authorisation, this is theft, they are stealing £10 a month from me and a lot of other people. You are strongly advised to check you bank/credit card statement. How do I get my money back? I want it all back, this is theft.

Br
Sep 16, 2014

Comments

Sep 18, 2014

Hello Brian:

We would very much like to assist you and resolve your query to your satisfaction. In order to do that, we need to identify your Complete Savings membership record and without further details we currently cannot confirm your record.

Please contact us directly by phone on 0800 389 6960 or by email at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk. Alternatively, you can contact me directly at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk so that we can identify and confirm your record.

Complete Savings is an online membership programme. To join the programme, you would have clicked on a promotion to claim cashback on your next purchase at the site you were using, and by clicking this you would have been shown the Complete Savings sign-up form, where it is clear that in order to claim the cashback reward on offer you must first become a member. Membership is free for 30 days, after which there is a monthly fee - this is why you are required to enter your credit/debit card details at this stage. Members are free to cancel at any time.

The only way to create a membership is by entering your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up form. Details required are: your name, your email address, your postal address, a new password, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. As a member of Complete Savings, not only can you claim an initial cashback reward, but you also have access to an ongoing monthly cashback reward, discounted giftcards and 10% cashback at over 650 online stores.

We hope you get in touch with us directly so that we can resolve your query to you satisfaction.

The Complete Savings UK team
    0800 389 6960

• Th
      Sep 21, 2014

You have stolen £15 from my bank account, without my authorisation. This is quite clearly THEFT. How do I recover my money?

Sep 25, 2014

Hello Brian and Thomas:
    We will be happy to assist each of you with your queries about Complete Savings. However, we first need to identify each of your membership records and currently we have not been able to do so. Please get in touch with Complete Savings directly using the following details: [protected]@completesavings.co.uk, 0800 389 6960, or you can contact me directly at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk.

To reassure you, the only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, a new password (twice) and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full.

We hope you contact us directly so that we can resolve your queries to your satisfaction.

The Complete Savings team

• Do
      Oct 10, 2014

I never thought that I would be caught up in a fraudulent scam but as it was put to me through National Express I was gullible enough to think it was legitimate. I have asked my bank to refund me and have also been on to Complete savings customer services and told them I want a refund and to take my details of their system as they are committing fraud. They are based in Switzerland where a lot of these fraudsters operate from is it suprising. A lesson well learned for me. And into the bargain I will never trust National Express or any of the other shops affiliated to them.

• Co
      Nov 13, 2014

Hello Don'tcheatme:

We will be happy to assist you with your query about Complete Savings. However, we first need to identify your membership record and currently we have not been able to do so. Please get in touch with Complete Savings directly using the following details: [protected]@completesavings.co.uk, 0800 389 6960, or you can contact me directly at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk.

We hope you contact us directly so that we can resolve your query to your satisfaction.

The Complete Savings team

Nov 13, 2014

Hello Brian, and everyone else that as been stung by this conning company. I have noticed that they have put a customer advisor on this board (Mary) she is trying to keep the complainers quiet so that you do not spread the word about this thieving conning company. There is a major law suit going on in the states and this company goes under many names it has conned billions from innocent people all over the world. I think that all the companies that let them use their sites profit from these ill gotten gains, you may think you are buying a nice cheap ticket, hotel etc and getting a bonus on top from this company when all they are doing is stinging you for a lot more than your original discount. Spread the word about these fraudsters like they are spreading the word and conning more people. I wonder how many vunerable people have and are being continually stung by them, they must be stopped.

• Co
      Nov 14, 2014

Hello Janet4u:

I am sorry if your query regarding your Complete Savings membership has not been resolved to your satisfaction. Please contact me directly at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk so that I can find your record and resolve this for you. I will be very happy to assist you.

Thank you.