[Resolved] Completesave.co.uk / taking money from my card without my authorization up to 16 months
In the case of I have join the member of completesave without knowing it, and from January 2015 until now total 16 months, every month the company deduct 15 pounds from my debit card, but I never enjoy any one right from your company, I think this is unfair and unreasonable, I request to terminate my membership and return 240 pounds of the membership fee to me. I really can not accept it! I am a oversea student, I never heard your company, and I do not even know what is the membership for, I think it must has some misunderstanding, I need an explanation and refund my membership fee!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Complete Savings / Complete Save Customer Care's Response, Mar 23, 2016
Our records show that you contacted our customer service centre yesterday who at that time responded to your query. I hope your query has been resolved to your satisfaction. If you need further assistance, please contact me at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk and I will be happy to assist you. In the meantime, I'd like to provide you with some details about Complete Savings.
Complete Savings is an online membership programme ideal for those who shop online regularly. Complete Savings members have access to a wide range of cashback deals, including an initial cashback reward, a monthly cashback reward, discounted gift cards and 10% cashback at over 650 online stores.
The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.
I hope your contact with our customer service centre and these details about Complete Savings answers all your questions. If you need further assistance, please let me know.
The Complete Savings team
More Completesave.co.uk Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Complete Save - unauthorized charges 
- [Resolved] Wly Complete Save - money taken from my credit card monthly without authorisation 
- Complete Savings - scamming credit card numbers 
- [Resolved] Complete Save - fraud 
- [Resolved] WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk - unauthorized charges to bank account 
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - membership charge
- [Resolved] Completesave.co.uk - I just realize that this completesave.co.uk took 15 pounds out of my bank account 
- Completesavings.co.uk - fraud, they taking money from my bank without my permission 
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - unauthorized money being taken out of my bank account
- [Resolved] Complete Save - money back scam