Complete Savings / unauthorized debit card charge
As many of you I recieved an unauthorized charge to my debit checking account. It was for $12.00. Not only that but I didn't have any funds in my checking account at that time and was hit with a $25.00 NSF from my bank. After reading peoples comments on here and collecting as much info as I could I called the companies number and talked with a CSR Of course I knew it would get me no where to argue the charge with her. So I asked her about the charge and she said it was from the business I did with OneStopPlus.com. Ok, so I just had her cancel the so called membership. Then I contacted the companies customer service rep. couldn't get ahold of her personnally so used the email listed in one of these complaints. Asked for a refund, also contacted the Connecticut Better Business Bureau, also good info I found via previous compliants on here, to file a complaint and try to get a refund that way. And off to the bank Monday to get a new debit card and try to beg for the NSF charge to be lifted. Wow, I used to love to shop on-line. To bad I won't feel safe to do that anymore until these companies and their affilitates are stopped!
More Complete Savings Complaints & Reviews
- Complete Save - unauthorized charges 
- Complete Savings - scamming credit card numbers 
- Complete Save - fraud 
- Wly Complete Save - money taken from my credit card monthly without authorisation 
- WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk - unauthorized charges to bank account 
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - Cancelling a monthly payment.
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - misleading customers to sign up for membership
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - wly complete savings
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - monthly subscription
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - I have just discovered unauthorised payments of £15 a month being taken from my account