Complete Savings / debit card scam
I ordered some parts through Cheaper Than Dirt and used my debit card. I started receiving charges on my credit card for $12.00.
This is some obscure scam by offering you $10 off your next purchase. I never even completed this application process but started receiving $12.00 charges. This is completely wrong but they are getting away with it.
Beware of any internet shopping sites. They are all doing it now and no one is secure if you shop over the internet.
I cancelled my debit cards and changed my bank account. I am done using the internet to purchase anything.
More Complete Savings Complaints & Reviews
- Complete Save - unauthorized charges 
- Complete Savings - scamming credit card numbers 
- Complete Save - fraud 
- Wly Complete Save - money taken from my credit card monthly without authorisation 
- WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk - unauthorized charges to bank account 
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - membership charge
- Completesave.co.uk - I just realize that this completesave.co.uk took 15 pounds out of my bank account 
- Completesavings.co.uk - fraud, they taking money from my bank without my permission 
- Complete Save - money back scam 
- Complete Save - scam