Complete Savings - Connecticut / complete savings - connecticut

Complete Savings - Connecticut
Like many people who had submitted their complaints here, for the very first time I also got an unknown $12 charge on my recent credit card statement. As I always key in my credit card spendings as a log in a spreadsheet file and I did not recognize that $12 transaction at all, I immediately googled the merchant (Complete Savings - Connecticut) trying to find out what it is. The first thing that came up in front of my face is this website, then I realized what was going on right away. The next thing I did was to call my credit card company and to ask them to remove the charge. I didn't know why it happened to me. I never received any phone calls from Complete Savings; I never gave out my credit card info on the internet, let alone authorizing them to charge on my credit for any service or product.

N  23rd of Jul, 2009 by

I just read your post and want to give you an official response on behalf of our company. It’s important to us that your concerns are addressed and that your issue is resolved. If you have questions or feedback, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-826-1885. Alternatively, you can contact me directly at consumeraffairs@completesavings.com. If you contact me directly, please reference this post.

Consumer Affairs
D  21st of Oct, 2009 by
Have you ordered from Pizza Hut, FTD Florist, JC Whitney Tiger Direct, Vista Print, clicked a box requesting that they send you coupons and discounts information and suddenly started receiving $12.00 monthly charges? Where did these companies get access to our credit card information?

It turns out when you order online at these companies they supply your credit card info to a 3rd party company, in this case, COMPLETE SAVINGS, and they start charging you a monthly fee for discounts you never get on products you never order. The way it works: the Pizza Hut site offers you money off your order for filling out a survey. The survey is much longer than you expect. when you click out of it, it signs you up as agreeing to Terms and Conditions, which is a lie. Then Pizza Hut gives your credit card info to a company you never heard of.

I am looking to put together a group of individuals who have had their credit card charged through COMPLETE SAVINGS and are interested in putting a stop to these types of fraudulent practices.

While the Senate Commerce Committee is investigating these practices, as consumers, we have the right to sue the merchants directly. If you have been wronged and interested to participate in a class action, please reply here or email me at paulaphillips11@gmail.com.

Here are a few links to consumer complaints that have already been published to [redacted]s.com and other blog sites:

/URL removed/

Please email me at paulaphillips11@gmail.com if you have been a victim of a COMPLETE SAVINGS scam.
A  8th of Feb, 2010 by
This have also happen to me when i bought something from Game stop, after my purchase there was a coupon deal for 20$ off my next purchase. About 2 months after i had money in my account i start to see withdraws of $12 i checked and it said that i had signed up for Complete Savings the same day i made my purchase at Game stop.

I would like to support your cause my email is chirslaurenwilliams@yahoo.com.
A  12th of Aug, 2010 by
I am a single mother of three. One day, I try to get a cell phone. Well I was turned down due to credit, but before then I saw a window 'save $10 on your first cell phone bill...' Being that I had not been denied the phone yet, I said "heck yeah, I wanna save ten bucks." That was a mistake. Flash forward six weeks. I go to pay my electricity bill, I receive $40 a week in CHILD SUPPORT on a Visa debit card. The entire forty goes to my light company right now, every week, for past balances. In about two months, I'll be all caught up, and then maybe I can spend the CHILD SUPPORT on MY CHILDREN. My card was declined due to NSF. How can that be? Every Thursday, I get $41.37 on this card. I get home to find some thing called Complete Savings took $12 out of my CHILD SUPPORT. Okay, so my bad for using the debit card for the phone, but it was for the shipping and handling of the cell. Turns out, Wirefly gave that debit card number to Complete Ripoff, er, I mean Savings. I get that it is only twelve bucks, but it's my twelve bucks, and I need it. i have until 5pm tomorrow to scrounge up twelve dollars or PSE will be out here to turn off our electricity. Thanks a lot Complete Savings...

Complete Savings / Complete Save Logo Complete Savings / Complete Save