[Resolved] Complete Savings / Complete Saveunauthorised bank withdrawals

I recently checked my bank statement and i have noticed that complete savings complete save have withdrew on two occasions £15 from my Bank account i have nothing to do with this company have never signed up to them I dont give my bank details out to any companys and want to know how they can withdraw money without my consent and how did they get my account details

• Resolution Statement

• CompleteSaveUK.'s Response · May 10, 2017

Hello Robertthomson:

I will be happy to assist you but currently I cannot identify your record. Please contact me directly so that I can find your record and resolve your query. I can be reached at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk.

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days trial membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.

I hope you contact me directly soon so I can resolve your query for you.

Kind regards,