Complete Savings / Complete Save / non authorised membership fee £10.00 p/m
My wife and I have just found out we have unknowingly being paying Completesavings.co.uk ten pounds a month since June 2012, for an alleged service we both knew nothing about and have not agreed to pay.
Following our discovery we immediately cancelled this payment, but would like to know how this company can make unauthorised deductions from people's accounts?
More Complete Savings / Complete Save Complaints & Reviews
- Complete Save - unauthorized charges 
- Complete Savings - scamming credit card numbers 
- Complete Save - fraud 
- Wly Complete Save - money taken from my credit card monthly without authorisation 
- WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk - unauthorized charges to bank account 
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - Cancelling a monthly payment.
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - misleading customers to sign up for membership
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - wly complete savings
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - monthly subscription
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - I have just discovered unauthorised payments of £15 a month being taken from my account