Complete Savings / Complete Save / money fraud
My back acc was deducted totally about 420 pounds since 05/05/2015, what can I do now... I feel hopeless and I can sure I didn't join this membership ever, it is very ridiculous! I just sent email to the customer services and I hope I can cancel the membership and get the full refund, otherwise I will go to court, as everyone knows 420 pounds is a big amount...
Complete Savings / Complete Save Customer Care's Response, Oct 03, 2017
I will be happy to assist you but currently I cannot identify your record. Please contact me directly so that I can find your record and resolve your query. I can be reached at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk
Complete Savings is an online membership programme ideal for those who shop online regularly. Complete Savings members have access to a wide range of cashback deals, including an initial cashback reward, a monthly cashback reward, discounted gift cards and 10% cashback at over 650 online stores.
The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.
I hope you contact me directly soon so I can resolve your query for you.
More Complete Savings / Complete Save Complaints & Reviews
- Complete Save - unauthorized charges 
- Complete Savings - scamming credit card numbers 
- Complete Save - fraud 
- Wly Complete Save - money taken from my credit card monthly without authorisation 
- WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk - unauthorized charges to bank account 
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - membership charge
- Completesave.co.uk - I just realize that this completesave.co.uk took 15 pounds out of my bank account 
- Completesavings.co.uk - fraud, they taking money from my bank without my permission 
- Complete Save - money back scam 
- Complete Save - scam