Complete Savings / Complete Save / money fraud

United Kingdom

My back acc was deducted totally about 420 pounds since 05/05/2015, what can I do now... I feel hopeless and I can sure I didn't join this membership ever, it is very ridiculous! I just sent email to the customer services and I hope I can cancel the membership and get the full refund, otherwise I will go to court, as everyone knows 420 pounds is a big amount...

• Hello Wilson22:

I will be happy to assist you but currently I cannot identify your record. Please contact me directly so that I can find your record and resolve your query. I can be reached at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.

I hope you contact me directly soon so I can resolve your query for you.

Kind regards,