[Resolved] Complete Savings / Complete Save — money came out of my account without permission
Today came out from mya account 15 libras without my permissions from complete savings comoany or whatever i like my koney back the name of the company is www.completesavings.co.uk, this never happen again i never dis any savings account i try to put any email of mine and say is not registered, im very upset with this if nothing change i will proceed to my lawyer
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
CompleteSaveUK.'s Response, Nov 02, 2018
Complete Savings will be happy to assist you but we currently cannot confirm your Complete Savings membership record. If you'd like assistance regarding the Complete Savings programme, please contact our customer service centre so that we can identify your membership record and assist you.
You can contact our customer service centre at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk or on our free phone number (within the UK), [protected]. One of our representatives will be happy to assist you.
In the meantime, I'd like to provide you with details about the Complete Savings programme.
Complete Savings is an online membership programme ideal for those who shop online regularly. Complete Savings members have access to a wide range of cashback deals, including an initial cashback reward, a monthly cashback reward, discounted gift cards and 10% cashback at over 650 online stores.
The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address, your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and complete the sign-up page.
More details can be found at www.completesavings.co.uk.
More Complete Savings / Complete Save Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Complete Save - unauthorized charges 
- [Resolved] Wly Complete Save - money taken from my credit card monthly without authorisation 
- Complete Savings - scamming credit card numbers 
- [Resolved] Complete Save - fraud 
- [Resolved] WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk - unauthorized charges to bank account 
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - membership charge
- [Resolved] Completesave.co.uk - I just realize that this completesave.co.uk took 15 pounds out of my bank account 
- Completesavings.co.uk - fraud, they taking money from my bank without my permission 
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - unauthorized money being taken out of my bank account
- [Resolved] Complete Save - money back scam