Complete Savings / Complete Save / membership and unauthorised payment
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am writing to complain the unreasonable and unauthorized charged from your company. The only connection I have make is the train ticket and I do not know why I suddenly became your member and need to pay 15 pounds for a month. Actually, no payments is accepted in my credit card to your company. Therefore, I requested for the refund of February and please stop charging me and cancel my membership account immediately.
I am very disappointed and angry. I have contacted my card provider to stop any further payments. And please tell me how to reclaim the money paid out as well.Please investigate this matter and give me a reply as soon as possible. Thank you.
More Complete Savings / Complete Save Complaints & Reviews
- Complete Save - unauthorized charges 
- Complete Savings - scamming credit card numbers 
- Complete Save - fraud 
- WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk - unauthorized charges to bank account 
- Wly Complete Save - money taken from my credit card monthly without authorisation 
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - direct debits of £15 x 4 monthly been taken from my credit card
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - money being taken from my account without permission
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - scam
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - monthly charges!!!
- WLY Complete Savings - saving