[Resolved] Complete Savings / Complete Savecancel my membership and refund my money!!

I Just got to know that My account is getting debited 15 dollars every month for few years now.

I have never recognized this situation. my email address was, [protected]@gmail.com and it stoped now.

I want to cancel my membership immediately and want to get refund of my all money.

If you do not cancel my membership and refund my money, I'll accuse this company.

• Resolution statement

• CompleteSaveUK.'s Response, Aug 28, 2017

Hello Sora8787:

Our records show that you contacted our customer service centre a few days ago who at that time responded to your query. If you need further assistance, please contact me at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk and I will be happy to assist you. In the meantime, I'd like to provide you with some details about Complete Savings.

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.

I hope your contact with our customer service centre and these details about Complete Savings answers all your questions and resolves your query to your satisfaction. If you need further assistance, please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Mary
    The Complete Savings team

So
Aug 25, 2017

Comments

Mar 11, 2018

I would like to cancel my membership i dont remember signing up for this & i certainly cant afford to pay out £15 each month it said i can cancel within 30 days which i have my email is [protected]@gmail.com if you want to get in touch thankyou Anita Mcduff

Mar 11, 2018

I would like to cancel my membership i dont remember signing up for this and certainly can't afford £15 a month.And i won't benefit from this i can cancel within 30 days so you say which i have thankyou

Jul 22, 2018

I Just find out that My account is getting debited £15.
    I have never been in contact with this company and never requested a membership account with you.

I want this membership to be cancelled immediately and all the money you have been taken from my account to be refunded.

If this will not happen immediately I will accuse your company of fraud.
    my name is A Vasile

• Je
      Jan 10, 2019

Please cancel my membership and refund my money. I had to google this to find out what this website was and why I had paid it £15! If I had not checked my bank account I would have been paying £15 a month for nothing.This is dishonest fraudulent and a deceptive way of taking advantage of people on line a complete rip off!

May 12, 2019

Please cancel my membership and refund my money.

• Sh
      Aug 06, 2019

Just had £15.00 debited from my account? Who are these people & why are they doing this? I want it canelled & will be going to my bank tomorrow to cancel it

Sep 30, 2019

Please cancel my membership and refund all the money taken from my account.
    Maurice daly.

• St
      Oct 09, 2019

please I wish to cancel membership, and get refund if available

J.S.HAMILTON