[Resolved] Complete Savings / Complete Save — cancel my membership and refund my money!!
I Just got to know that My account is getting debited 15 dollars every month for few years now.
I have never recognized this situation. my email address was, [protected]@gmail.com and it stoped now.
I want to cancel my membership immediately and want to get refund of my all money.
If you do not cancel my membership and refund my money, I'll accuse this company.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
CompleteSaveUK.'s Response, Aug 28, 2017
Our records show that you contacted our customer service centre a few days ago who at that time responded to your query. If you need further assistance, please contact me at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk and I will be happy to assist you. In the meantime, I'd like to provide you with some details about Complete Savings.
Complete Savings is an online membership programme ideal for those who shop online regularly. Complete Savings members have access to a wide range of cashback deals, including an initial cashback reward, a monthly cashback reward, discounted gift cards and 10% cashback at over 650 online stores.
The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.
I hope your contact with our customer service centre and these details about Complete Savings answers all your questions and resolves your query to your satisfaction. If you need further assistance, please let me know.
The Complete Savings team
More Complete Savings / Complete Save Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Complete Save - unauthorized charges 
- [Resolved] Wly Complete Save - money taken from my credit card monthly without authorisation 
- Complete Savings - scamming credit card numbers 
- [Resolved] Complete Save - fraud 
- [Resolved] WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk - unauthorized charges to bank account 
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - membership charge
- [Resolved] Completesave.co.uk - I just realize that this completesave.co.uk took 15 pounds out of my bank account 
- Completesavings.co.uk - fraud, they taking money from my bank without my permission 
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - unauthorized money being taken out of my bank account
- [Resolved] Complete Save - money back scam