Complete Save / unauthorised payments

au 23 route de Crassier (Business Park Terre Bonne, Bâtiment A3), 1262 Eysins, Switzerland, registered in Switzerland, United Kingdom Review updated:

Like others on this website I have been recently found out that I have been making unauthorised payments to Complete Save after they obtained my bank details from a Trainline tickets purchase. The website asks for your details to get a refund the takes £10 to 15 from your account thereafter. At no point have I agreed to a direct debit with Complete Save.

Re
Jan 13, 2016

Comments

• Co
      Jan 19, 2016

Hello Reviewer 14479:

We will be happy to assist you but currently we cannot identify your record. Please contact us directly so that we can find your record and resolve your query. We can be reached at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk, 0800 389 6960, or you can contact me directly at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk.

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.

We hope you contact us directly soon so we can resolve your query for you.

Kind regards,