Complete Save / unauthorised charges

Switzerland, United Kingdom Review updated:

I found for the last two months £15 have been taken from my credit card account. I have not signed up nor authorised such payments. I have reported this matter to my credit card company. The have put a stop to future payments and put the matter in dispute pending further investigations.

Na
Jul 26, 2016

Comments

• Co
      Jul 27, 2016

Hello Nami1152:

I will be happy to assist you but currently I cannot identify your record. Please contact me directly so that I can find your record and resolve your query. I can be reached at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk.

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.

I hope you contact me directly soon so I can resolve your query for you.

Kind regards,