Complete Save / £15 a month deducted from my credit card account since august last year.

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I am not aware of agreeing to any payments to this company. The only connection I can make is with Ryan Air and a discount voucher of £20 off the next flight booked with them.
I am very unhappy about this. I have only just spotted it.
I have contacted my card provider to stop any further payments. I want to know how to reclaim the money paid out.

Te
Feb 6, 2016

Comments

• Co
      11th of Feb, 2016

Hello Terry:

We will be happy to assist you but currently we cannot identify your record. Please contact us directly so that we can find your record and resolve your query. We can be reached at customerservice@completesavings.co.uk, 0800 389 6960, or you can contact me directly at mary@completesavings.co.uk.

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.

We hope you contact us directly soon so we can resolve your query for you.

Kind regards,
    Mary
    The Complete Savings team

• As
      25th of Apr, 2016

The same thing has happened to me I bought a train ticket and they have been deducting £15 every month since August last year, can't believe it! My Mother died in November so was not paying attention to my accounts like I normally would. Absolutely raging!! I can't even sign in as don't have an account so don't know where or when I authorised these payments!! ASHLEY HUTCHISON

1st of Feb, 2017

@Ashley Hutchison Sent two emails, rang once, all to no avail . Spent 40 minutes on fone talking with HSBC when they finally told me I had bought items in debenhams before Xmas . They gave me a 15% on next purchase discount which I never used . Move on 6 weeks and they take £15 from my bank . Can only assume debenhams and complete save are in cahoots .

• As
      25th of Apr, 2016

Can't contact by phone vety annoying!

• Co

Hello Ashley:

I am sorry you had difficulty reaching us by telephone. As far as I know our telephone lines are working properly. If you continue to have difficulty reaching us by telephone, please contact us via email at customerservice@completesavings.co.uk or you can contact me at mary@completesavings.co.uk.

Kind regards,
    Mary
    Complete Savings

• Ju
      31st of May, 2016

Same case here. I just check my bank statement and I found out there was 15 quids money out without my acknowledge. As far I remember, I just bought ticket from National Express, and there was offering to get discount on my next travel. But there was no information that I have to pay you, membership or whatsoever! I have sent email to your customer service. So, give me back my money and stop take my money from my account.

• Ri
      24th of Jun, 2016

I bought a concert ticket 3 months ago, have just noticed £15 going out of my account on 3 occasions, i didn't sign up to this, , the same voucher scam!

• Ka
      27th of Jun, 2016

I'm another one that has just had £15 taken from my account, I ordered a hoover from Argos, nice to receive my £15 cash Back for blue rewards but to have it taken out by something I did NOT apply for/ join or give details to is beyond belief, what is the world coming to..sickends me, my rent money is what its taken from...disgraceful..

• Gi
      26th of Jul, 2016

Same thing happened to me today. I dont know what this firm is or what it does. I just bought tickets from national express. It took 15 pound without my acknowledge. I dont wanna cancel my credit card. Has anyone got a solution for this ? Thank you.

• Ro
      5th of Aug, 2016

I also have the same problem. I bought tickets from National express and signed for what I thought was a 15 pound refund. I didn't understand i was signing up for a membership at all. I didn't get an email confirming a membership at completesavings either which would be the case for any other place where you knowingly sign up as a member. So I have paid 15 pounds a month since last August for this membership. I read on another site that some people have had refunds so it might be an idea to give them a call. I will certainly do that.

6th of Aug, 2016

Please I am a student and this happened to me this month £15 from my account I never signed up for anything at all I had just £600 in my account which I was hopping to use to buy my ticket back to the uk now am finding out am £15 short please let me have back my money please...

• Rh
      10th of Aug, 2016

I also had just realised that my debit card has been deducted an amount of 15gbp every month without my authorisation! Please how do I get my money back. I've not signed up for anything so far!

• Ko
      12th of Aug, 2016

I also have the same problem. £15 has gone I don't know why such happens. Please return the amount back to me.

• To
      14th of Aug, 2016

same happened to me, £15 deducted from my debit card account without any acknowledge, i have e mailed customerservice@completesavings.co.uk, please reply me back asap to let me know how do I get my money back, thank you

• Ko
      30th of Aug, 2016

I have had the same thing happen to me. £15 has been taken out of my account from them which i didn't agree to. I would like my money put back into my account!

• Va
      1st of Sep, 2016

Same happened to me, £15 deducted from my debit card account without any acknowledge.
    Please reply to me ASAP how can I get my money back.

• Al
      21st of Oct, 2016

I see now that the same happened to me! 15 pounds a month every month! Who can help me? I want my money back! I give nobody permission to take this money from me! Please return the money back to my account!

• Ba
      12th of Nov, 2016

I have had the same £15.00 taken for months now, i did phone them and they said they have no record of my account email address or Bank Account number so as far as they are concerned i dont have an account with them but they are taking money from my account i want it stopped and my money back, its pointless phoning them they deny everything I first emailed them and got the reply of We can not find an account for you please phone . I have done everything they have said and no Joy I just want this to stop

14th of Nov, 2016

This has also happened with us - think maybe through Trainline. Will be contacting my credit card to stop further payments and see if we can claim back.
    I certainly didn't sign up knowingly to anything.

29th of Nov, 2016

Hi, same issue of £15 being debited on monthly basis. Need a stop on this, and a refund as I have not authorised this.

• Uk
      2nd of Dec, 2016

I had the same issue, I just noticed payments for the past 8 months. I called and they were very helpful and stopped the payments immediately and offered me a full refund when I requested it.

• Ir
      12th of Apr, 2017

@uk anon 123 Is your name Mary? Fraudester?