Complete Garcinia / unauthorised credit card debits

Good Morning,
I responded to a Facebook ad early August for a free trial of Complete Garcinia weight loss tablets. I paid for the postage and packaging only. I received the tablets approximately 1 month later. A few days later there was another charge for $NZ 156, then 3 weeks later another bottle of tablets arrived. I have seen another charge on my credit card for the same amount, so presume I will receive another bottle of tablets in due course.
I did not sign up for this. There was no packaging slip with either of the orders received so far, so I can't see where I have a customer number or account. This is the only contact address that I can find.
Once this 3rd bottle of tablets arrives, I will package up the un-opened 2nd order with the 3rd and will send them back to Fulfillment House for a full refund. I have also instructed my bank not to allow any more debits from your company in future.

Yours Sincerely,
Sue Colley

41 Scotland St,
Picton,
Mall borough 7220,
New Zealand.

Su
Oct 23, 2017

Comments

• So
      4th of Jan, 2019

Same for me. I want to stopp. Whats do do?

• La
      19th of Jan, 2019

I have noticed a transaction on my credit card for €90.46 for tablets which I didn’t order. How can I get my money back and ensure it doesn’t happen again.

Laraine Wiles